- Obama's share of voice has slipped from 68% last week to 61.5% this week.
- Negative to positive sentiment has increased for both candidates in light of the turmoil in Libya and Egypt.
- This global event has also shaped the conversations as can be seen in our word clouds produced using NetBase.
- Romney's fan base on Facebook and Twitter still remain more engaged than Obama's as we have been consistently observing over the past few weeks.
- Nicki Minaj is trending with Romney given her "endorsement" statement last week.
Perry & Rhonda Drake